For most Americans, it’s obvious that whatever is good for America is a disaster for Democrats. Democrats hate and despise America so much they are now going to other countries that equally hate America to raise money!
It’s also obvious that President Trump’s attention to the southern border criminals and crimes are working? Is the wall and law enforcement efforts on the border blocking Democrat schemes to raise money?
Imagine the mindset of anyone that would lie, malign, and gossip 24/7 about a friend for more than three-years before facts are finally published that exonerate the friend. “To hell with innocent until proven guilty,” proclaims the Democrat Party.
Normal people wouldn’t think twice about offering apologies and beg forgiveness for making such a grave mistake. However, Democrats can no longer be counted among ‘the normal’ people, right?
Instead of apologies, Democrats double down to create even more false stories and lies against their friends. Of course, all-the-while Democrats are guilty of committing far greater atrocities knowing their sycophant media accomplices never expose them.
If you were the spouse of a Democrat Presidential contender, what would you say to other to entice them to vote for your husband? Yes, most wives would say he is a great American, father, husband, and loves and cares about America and its future.
Well, that’s hardly what Joe Biden’s wife had to say. She says that America must hold their noses, swallow hard, and pull the lever and vote for Joe, really?
America let’s please wake up! If Joe’s wife knows he stinks, isn’t that enough confirmation for a ‘no’ vote? I must agree and defer to one of my readers writing: “I am old enough to remember when mentally ill people were put in hospitals – not in congress!”
Unfortunately, Joe appears to be the best candidate out of the entire litter. However, most Americans look upon the Democrat candidates as a bunch of American haters, clowns and misfits, demanding socialism, and bullies attacking US citizens.
When America under Obama was headed into a downward out-of-control financial spiral of massive job losses, businesses closing or moving out of America, welfare rolls growing, crime rising; Democrats nor their media lackeys never complained.
Meanwhile, Democrats can’t understand why President Trump is so popular for fighting daily to put Americans first and elevating everyone and their families into better lives and opportunities…
- Economic Growth – 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018, alone, and for the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
- Jobs – 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since President Trump took office.
- More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
- Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
- The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
- Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
- Unemployment claims at 50 year low
- African American, Hispanic, Female, Youth, Veteran, Americans without a high school education, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
- 68 percent of the US Workforce reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
- American Income – Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
- American Business – Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
- Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
- Deregulation – Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
- Tax Cuts – Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
- Provided more than $5.5 trillion in gross tax cuts, nearly 60 percent of which will go to families.
- Increased the exemption for the death tax to help save Family Farms & Small Business.
- Nearly doubled the standard deduction for individuals and families.
- Enabled vast majority of American families will be able to file their taxes on a single page by claiming the standard deduction.
- Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family.
- Lowered America’s corporate tax rate from the highest in the developed world to allow American businesses to compete and win.
Sadly, Democrats are all profiting from what their friend Donald J. Trump has done for them. Instead of thanking him, they have chosen to demean and spew hatred attacks at every opportunity. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
Meanwhile, Democrats cannot come up with even one positive reason to vote for them and can’t wait to destroy everything accomplished by President Trump. Yes, let’s not be naïve because Democrats are at their ‘best’ when Americans suffer.
It’s totally irrational logic and insanity to complain and fight against anyone that elevates our lives and allows us to prosper. So, why are Democrats willing to expose their mental instabilities and make fools of their lives and the lives of their friends and families?
It’s all about being out of touch with reality, rule of law, the US Constitution, and Godliness…
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!
Proverbs 94 Understand, ye brutish (ignorant) among the people: and ye fools (illogical thinkers), when will ye be wise (learn)? He that planted (has) the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed (has) the eye, shall he not see? He that chastiseth (instructs) the heathen (ignorant), shall not he correct (tell the truth)? he that teacheth man (learned) knowledge (truth), shall not he know (recognize fact)? The LORD knoweth the thoughts of (evil) man, that they are vanity (empty and void of production). Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest (correct with fact), O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law (truth); that thou mayest give him rest (peace) from the days of adversity (when life challenges), until the pit (grave) be digged for the wicked. For the LORD will not cast off (deny) his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance (promises).
Proverbs 13:9-11 The light (lamp) of the righteous rejoiceth (shines brightly): but the lamp of the wicked shall be put out (live in darkness). Only by pride (arrogance, self-righteousness) cometh contention (evil ways): but with the well advised (moral and decent people) is wisdom (knowledge). Wealth gotten by vanity (deceit or evil) shall be diminished (destroyed): but he that gathereth by labour (earns money legally and honestly) shall increase (be successful).