Support Conservative News
We need your help to spread the message (see below what we’ve done with donations):
Social media and the cancel mob are steadily erasing conservative content from the internet.
They do it by forcing Big Tech (Google, Amazon, Twitter), advertisers, banks, and syndication partners to separate themselves from anything that doesn’t fall in line with progressive policies.
Help Us Fight Back!
You can help keep the this14-year-old conservative operation going by contributing a tiny amount (or even just using our affiliate links) to support the content you like. We also appreciate our readers sharing our content on social media, in emails, or face-to-face by telling people you know about us.
You can contribute when you see an article you like, or support the entire site by contributing regularly.
We need all the help we can get to fight off the progressive cancel mafia.
DONATE – OR – SHOP with Our Affiliate Links
What We’ve Done with Donations So Far:
We could have used the money to pay ongoing expenses (servers, marketing, services, etc) or done the Hillary thing and just pocketed the cash. Instead, we chose to give back by supporting the content of conservative writers and artists. The even better news? You get access to their stuff by visiting CDN.
October 26, 2021 (first week accepting donations):
We appreciate the donations and have immediately put them to work by bringing in content from great creators like:
- Added Josh Hammer to the columnist section – working on more!
- Noted conservative columnist Star Parker will adorn our site with her brilliant takes on American politics.
- The VERY talented cartoonists, Michael Ramirez and Gary Varvel, will be added to our political cartoon section
- Everyday Cheapskate writer Mary Hunt will offer financial advice on surviving Bidenomics in our money section
- Added Oliver North, David Goetsch, Jackie Gringrich Cushman and Michelle Malkin
- Added Debra J. Saunders
- Reduced number of ads on the site as monthly donations are replacing ad income
- Added editorial cartoonist Tom Stiglich, columnists Veronique de Rugy and Betsy McCaughey
Thank you for helping us bring in more content for you. Every dollar matters!
- Michelle Malkin has decided to retire her weekly column, we are actively looking for another columnist to fill in the Monday/Tuesday spot.
- We have added Dennis Prager to the Tuesday rotation.
Future donations will allow us to continue growing. That means more content.
We aren’t ready to release details yet, but we have some YUGE stuff coming for those willing to support a site that has content they want.
With increased support, we will continue to find great conservative content creators and reduce ads. Our hope is to become a fully visitor-funded site with no need for advertising.
How Much is Our Content Worth To You?
Any amount helps and your contribution goes directly to the content we provide. The charge on your statement will be to “Bald Eagle Media, LLC” the parent company of Conservative Daily News.
- It’s Worth a Large Cup of Coffee ($2.00)
- It’s Worth a Sandwich ($5.00)
- It’s Worth a Dinner ($20.00)
- Pick Your Own Amount
Support Us by Shopping Using These Links
CDN receives a small fee when you use these links and purchase something from these sellers.
Amazon.com: Thinking about buying something? Use THIS LINK to shop on Amazon. It won’t cost you any money and we receive a small fee for sending you there.
MyPillow.com: If you’re planning to buy from Mike Lindell, use code ILMF6 at MyPillow.com to save up to 66% and when you checkout using that code, it supports CDN.