Economic indicators have taken a nosedive as the inauguration of President-elect Biden nears. Businesses are preparing. Are you?
Beijing Biden will take the reigns of power in just a few days so everyone must prepare their finances for the disaster he will bring upon the nation.
Basically, prepare like you would for any disaster – which is exactly what a Biden-Harris administration will be:
- Conserve non-essential spending – you may need the cash to survive
- Spend only with favored/trusted producers and only when necessary
- NEVER buy any goods made outside of the U.S.A. – except in emergencies
- Keep extra canned goods, paper products, and water on hand
- Get your family any necessary medical checks NOW and replenish all prescriptions ASAP
Social media creators (meme, video, and other contributors that do not use written word to communicate) should reach out and find websites to spread their work once social media quits doing so.
Conservative media will have to find ways to cross-communicate their messages as social media casts us all into the memory hole and the Biden administration ignores what a biased media does.
We will have to rely on ourselves to protect free speech as the incoming administration doesn’t even know what the term means.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.