Just for the record – propaganda is defined as:
“information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”
The legacy media and “Big Tech” that engineered an oval office victory for the Democrats are burning the midnight oil pumping out the false narratives needed to frame and prop up the sale. These crafted manipulations are many in just the last 72 hours, but for the moment, we will focus on just one, “The Muslim Ban” reversal.
Review the pied piper’s latest toots:
- DNUZY: “Barred From U.S. Under Trump, Muslims exult In Biden’s Open Door.”
- NYT: “Muslim Ban Is Over. The Harm Lives On.”
- WAPO: “Repeal of Trump’s “Muslim ban” offers new hope to frustrated immigrants and long-suffering families.”
- Mother Jones: “Biden just ended Trump’s Muslim ban.”
- HuffPo: “I Can Breathe Again” Affected Families Celebrate The End Of The Muslim Ban.”
- USA TODAY: “President Biden’s executive order ends Trump’s Muslim travel ban outlines. what’s next.”
- NBC News: “Psychological trauma and stress:” The lasting impact of the “Muslim ban.”
Now to summarize the stable of bellwethers’ melody. First, the notes are staccato (misleading in nature and biased) – designed to elicit a negative connotation:
- Trump banned all those of the Islamic faith from entering our country.
- Trump did so because he is a bigot and wanted to inflict harm, suffering, and psychological stress on all Muslims.
- Trump’s executive order to ban all Muslims was discriminatory and not keeping with what it means to be American or the law.
- Trump’s Muslim ban was a dangerous foreign policy and made the United States less safe.
- Trump’s Muslim Ban cost America’s standing in the world and disgraced our country.
Followed by the whole notes – the complete layered point of view the listener is supposed to hear (political cause or point of view):
- Biden embraces and opens doors for all Muslims to enter the United States, Biden is inclusive.
- Biden does so because he is not a bigot and supports and defends all Muslims.
- Biden’s Foreign policy change is the right one and makes the United States safer.
- Biden’s executive order restores America’s standing in the global community and respects the rule of law.
- Biden is worthy of the office he holds.
Of course, many just meander along the proverbial cobblestone streets of social media platforms hanging on every crescendo and decrescendo the charming flutists offer. Any interjection of context or fact could break them free from the spell. But here at the Right Wire Report, we have a fancy for un-casting …
So shall we begin? Step inside the chalked outline of a bumblebee and do not step on these items: Spirit animal totem, three quail eggs, mandrake root, a Ronald Reagan campaign pin, and one half-eaten Hershey’s chocolate bar and repeat after me –
Wait a minute. We can abort those antics and simply chant:
- Google, Google, Google …
- Bing, Bing, Bing …
- Duck Duck, Go, Go, Go …
If you are seeking context – you have more than you know!
What do we know that you should know too?
1. President Trump never issued a Muslim Ban. The executive order issued on January 27, 2017, barred tourism and immigration from seven countries identified by the Obama-Biden State Department as vulnerable to a high degree of terrorism and or failed states whose internal intelligence background checks and governments were not reliable. Those countries were: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. The updated versions dropped Iraq from the list and added North Korea and Venezuela, hardly two countries with large Muslim populations. The entire context of the travel ban was national security, and each country on the list had a well-documented radical extremist terrorist issue ongoing.
2. President Trump’s travel ban did not include 88% of the world’s Muslim population. The 12% that were affected included some who were exempt and others who could apply for waivers in certain instances. Read the exemptions and waiver requirements here. They are broad, flexible, and transparent. During Trump’s, term waivers were granted for many families who met the criteria.
3.The Supreme Court ruled that Trump’s travel ban was constitutional. The ruling supported that it did not discriminate against Muslims or go beyond his authority.
4. A direct comparison of the Obama – Biden and Trump administration’s competency of policy related to protecting from radical Islamic terrorist attacks on American soil is jarring. Review the long list of attacks (13 significant ones) during the Obama- Biden (8 years) – see here. When you include on foreign soil, Benghazi and others, it becomes apparent America and Americans were less safe during the previous administration tenure. The country and the world saw an uptick in radical Islamic Terror attacks during the Obama – Biden era. See the list here.
Trump’s era list (4 years):
- October 31, 2017, an Uzbekistan immigrant drove his truck into cyclers in lower Manhattan, killing 8 and injuring 12 in the attack. Prosecutors presented the evidence of an ISIL flag and a document pledging allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
- December 6, 2019, Pensacola Navy Base Attack. One shooter. Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, killed three and injured 8. The Justice Department classified the incident as a terror attack motivated by jihadist ideology.
There can be no denial of facts regarding the rise of ISIS and its systematic organizational destruction. Obama- Biden’s failure to maintain a SOFA in Iraq and their Syrian policy led to the rise of ISIS. The “JV Team” grew in size and territory under Obama -Biden, and the world watched as millions of refugees poured out across Western Europe, read more here, here, and here.
The propagandists of the left spin the cleanup stories but cannot change facts. The ISIS Caliphate (physical territory) grew to the size of Britain with 10 million people and a billion-dollar economy captive to acute terror. President Trump’s foreign policy, which included the coalition and United States brave Military, ended the Caliphate and, in doing, made America safer and the world safer.
5. American Allies expanded under the Trump Foreign policy initiatives, and our country gained support from Middle Eastern populations and governments. Demonstratively so. There were unprecedented respect and cooperation afforded to the administration
- Trump strengthened NATO, read here, here, and here.
- Trying to find an intellectually honest and fair accounting of Trump’s administration Foreign policy successes is a feat in the world of censored media. Why is that? Many accomplishments reflect mutual and growing alliances across the geopolitical stage. Review summaries here, here, here, here, here, and here.
- Trump administration facilitated the unprecedented historical number of American Hostages freed and released back home, read here. This is indicative of relationship building with nations and unprecedented cooperation in negotiations.
- President Trump received five nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize, see here, here, here, here, and here (But, but, but the Pied Pipers tell you he is the laughing stock of the world).
- Trump followed through with defense missile systems to protect allies from Russian aggression.
- Trump forged the new Middle East Strategic Alliance Group to combat terrorism, contain Iran and Turkey, and ultimately birth the Abraham Accords Peace deals.
- Trump brought India, Japan, and South Korea into a tighter alliance and elevated those countries to facilitate pressure on North Korea, China, and Russia. Trump also put Pakistan back in a box. This was accomplished through economic and military strength.
- Trump successfully created many new Trade deals, including USMCA, and got Mexico to absorb the cost of troops at their border.
- Trump did not start any new wars. Trump diminished the American military footprint in the world.
- When honestly conducted, Polling supports that Trump and his administration are not, in fact, hated around the world universally. Yes, leftists around the world hate Trump, shocked? Read polling data on Arab support, Israeli support, Britain support, and other countries.
- Gallup December 2020 polling shows Trump is the most admired man in America, with President Obama dropping to second.
- Iraqis and Iranians actually took to social media platforms hailing Trump’s decision to take out General Soleimani.
- Allies certainly rolled out the red carpet big time for Trump over the four years and flocked to the White House to gain an audience in historic numbers. This Included Nigeria’s Buhari, who was the first African leader to visit the White House during the Trump administration. Other African presidents who later visited Trump’s White House include Kenyatta, Libya’s Fayez al-Sarraj, and Egypt’s Abdel Fattah el-Sisi. Watch some of Trump’s most memorable visits to Allied countries and note the reverence and red carpet treatment – here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here here, here, here, and here. Yes, excessive links, but it’s tragic how Americans did not get to watch unedited their president represent their county abroad without hateful and twisted harpies distorting commentary.
The woodwind choir would have you believe that; the most admired man in America, recipient of five Nobel Peace nominations, who never started a war, negotiated major trade deals, secured the Middle East Peace deals, strengthened NATO, expanded and protected allies, and was given the royal treatment wherever he visited – is a raging Islamophobic, bigot, incompetent, and hated leader worldwide.
Sadly, far too many are true believers. The very thing about propagandists is they are highly effective. One could even say, their sorcery can even cause large populations to dehumanize others – resulting in genocides throughout history. The media count on the public’s ignorance and apathy. They know many will never look past the headline or sale to learn context or truth.
Today, as this story was written, another Pied Piper’s narrative wafted over the masses. This one was about this administration’s move on allowing student loan payments to be deferred until September during the hardship of job losses during the pandemic. Of course, the agenda was championing a compassionate president who cares about Americans rather than Trump, who did not. The problem is that it was Trump who halted the loan payments, to begin with, back at the start of the pandemic, and this administration is extending Trump’s policy.
See how tedious and exhausting it can be to find the truth nowadays – but we all must strive to do so. Oh, and while you are at it – try digging beyond the pitch and spreading the truth to as many as possible. Here is a good summary of President Trump’s administration’s accomplishments.
The propagandists churn them out faster than we can write articles correcting the record. But the Right Wire Report will try to stay as current as possible – so check back often.