Americans will soon vote to keep or evict a President, and by doing so, will also determine which First Lady will occupy the “People’s House.” Our country has had forty-seven women serve as First Lady, some more notable than others, so it got me thinking … what does America require in a First Lady? Here is my job-fit description listing all the qualities of an American First Lady, in no particular order:
Melania Trump embodies all the above attributes and more. How utterly odious the elitists and media have chosen to abuse and depict her and her family. How do they ever make amends for such abominable unscrupulous character assassination? The coordinated offensive against Mrs. Trump began before her husband was elected, even inaugurated, and the unrelenting campaign of the malicious onslaught continues to date with impunity. Too harsh of a critique? A retrospective may be in order:
- Campaign trail (2016): Media attacked visibility, ridiculing, even shaming her choice to make motherhood a priority. She was criticized for her decision to delay the move /transition to White House until her 10 yr old’s school year was completed, hurling accusation of divorce.
- Inaugural day: Media weaved a series of images creating the narrative that Trump displayed misogyny towards his wife, she was rude to Michelle Obama with a gift, and the infamous “That Frown” face was a proverbial batman signal she was held captive in a loveless marriage rather than just a resting face.
- Accent mocked– fluent in six languages, born in Slovenia and later an American citizen, here, here, here, and here.
- Missing/hostage/rescue: The media became hysterical when she was recovering from surgery and stoked fears she had left her marriage. Late-night hosts routinely depict her as a hostage in her marriage and leftist make disgusting and sexualized twitter comments, here, here, here, and here.
- BE BEST: Her signature program became a joke tag line by the media and allies, even recently being used in an attack related to her PSA on COVID which read #BeInfected.
- Family: The Left/media attack her entire family these include references to incest, paternity, rape, disabilities, and criminality, here, here, here, and here.
- All the Fashion Gates-Stiletto, Jacket, Sharpie, and pith helmet: See here, here, here, and. here.
- Reciting Lords Prayer: She was referred to as a whore.
- Christmas Decor: The media descriptions, (2017) “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “The Blair Witch Project” and “KKK Christmas” for the white theme (2018). “The Handmaid’s Tale”, “The Shining”, and “Banality of Evil” for the use of red ( 2019), “cold, unhappy, joyless”, “Pure evil”. and “absent of Christ”, see here, here and here.
- The audacity of high heels: Newsweek wrote an entire article and how her heels choice is reminiscent of 17th century Italian prostitutes, complete with psychoanalysis.
The currently manufactured outrage the media are pimping is over her announced plans to renovate the Rose Garden. Aghast right? “Journalist” only needed to read the statement the White House provided to learn a few key facts which they should have shared with the public, most pertinent being it will be funded with private donations-
That’s some Marie Antoinette shit right there. https://t.co/oA2UZ1r72M
— Katie Hill (@KatieHill4CA) July 27, 2020
Just what we need now, Eva Braun.
— Jeffrey Guterman (@JeffreyGuterman) July 27, 2020
The First Lady has previously described herself to CNN as one of the “most bullied people in the world,” and how could anyone with a modicum of intellectual honesty disagree? I now ask you to indulge me as I share with you, and Mrs. Trump, all my checked boxes under job – fit.
Perhaps most important is her role maintaining the personal welfare of her family by way of emotional support, quality of nurturing spirit, often needed to buffer the high stress and often tragic circumstances which come in the role of being president. Melania exhibits steadfast composure and strength in the face of an everlasting pernicious torrent of cruelty and degeneracy from attacks on her family. She has bolstered her husband’s resolve through every hoax and smears the Deep State, and left/media have propagandized in this political coup to date, and always with amazing grace and dignity. She has been by his side, and the entire nations, through multiple natural disasters, war tensions, and military strikes, activist judges and lawsuits targeting her family, physical threats, and presently an unprecedented epidemic and economic free-fall. Always being a role model in being valiant and pliant, and never playing a martyr.
America’s First Lady often represents a hearth for a restless, weary, fearful citizenry who comes home to lean upon in difficult times. She is a reflection of hope and resolve and freely mothers us all through our collective gloom and despair. But in the role of nurse and teacher, she bandages our owies and insists we get back up on the horse. She must encourage and inspire us to overcome. Melania has never wavered through devastating hurricanes, mass shootings, first responders, military and their families, and now a nation in COVID crisis. Always gentle but fierce, comforting, and keeping watch.
The First Lady must represent our country and it’s people on the world stage. Melania dazzles and has been integral in forming alliances with world leaders and their countrymen attending summits, State Dinners, The Vatican, The Queen, Events, and such. She is the epitome of class, confidence, elegance, intelligence, and humility. Often applying the soothing salve and needed humor for those bewildered by Trump’s vigorous negotiations. She is a credit to the presidency and the nation. Back at home, she welcomes all to the “People House ” and takes pride in showing off and polishing up our traditions with memorable holiday functions and State Dinners.
Our compassionate First Lady has chosen to focus on improving the lives of children and families with initiatives like; Be Best, Opiates, military families, Foster Care, African and, Native children, domestic abuse, healthcare, and others. She also supports the children’s and veteran’s hospitals and visits detention centers, and the left even attack her for doing so.
Mrs. Trump is an inspiration and I feel blessed and fortunate she unabashedly embraces her faith while respecting all Americans. I appreciate she is fiscally responsible with taxpayer dollars. I do not need to see her face on every magazine cover, or sitting next to talk show hosts, or have a sycophant media nipping at her heels, even if Michelle Obama set records for doing so, and Dr. Fauci is on the covers too! However, it is unjust and my heart aches for how she has been so unfairly treated by those consumed by hate and have no honor or decency. Our First Lady has exquisite taste, self-edits, is graceful and poised, and it is absurd to deny her iconic fashion style.
We live in interesting times and history is written by the victors.
But I must thank you now Mrs. Trump and your entire family for all the sacrifices and burdens you have all endured just to serve our country and make lives better. Please know, that as a Christian you have exemplified the word Grace for me, and as a woman, made me re-examine concepts like motherhood, family, independence, charity, loyalty, commitment, patience, and kindness. I will cherish these moments of personal growth and attribute them accordingly. But words are simply not enough.
While your husband has my 2020 vote please know I choose you as my First Lady and you have my vote too, you have more than earned it.