Examples of voter fraud: the Means
- Obama received over 99 percentof the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed
- Obama won Wood County, Ohio with 108 percent voter registration, although there was about 58% total turnout.
- Obama wondozens of Cleveland districts with 100 percent of the vote
- North Carolina Democrat says he has votedFOUR times already and will vote again on election day
- Hamilton County (OH) Board of Elections removed two election judges for allowing unregistered voters to vote
Consequences of voter fraud: the End. Below are just four of the Obama re-election consequences. I’m sure you can think of many more.
- Job Losses: The re-election of Obama has already caused several companies to start the lay-off process. Here is a (very partial) list of companies either closing plants or laying-off employees:
- Caterpillar Inc. will close its plant in Owatonna MN
- TE Connectivity Closing Greensboro NC, Plant
- AGC Glass North America to permanently close its Blue Ridge Plant in Kingsport TN
- Hawker Beechcraft
- US Cellular
And the list is getting longer every day.
- ObamaCare: Obama didn’t say very much about ObamaCare regulations during the election campaign. But now that he has been re-elected, expect Health and Human Services (HHS) to pick up the pace. Look for regulations on what health insurance policies must cover, regulations regarding health insurance exchanges, and a regulation regarding employers’ individual mandates, and how to define “full-time” and “part-time” employees. We have already seen companies limit hourly employees to 28 hours per week so they can be classified as part-time and not have to be provided health insurance.In 2009, Obama assured us, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” But he did not address those people who will depend upon ObamaCare for their health care. What’s coming? No one knows for sure, but the National Healthcare System of Great Britain is a good example of socialized health care, and it is rationing health care. And, as John Fund said, “Most Brits who can afford private health insurance buy that instead.”
And here is an article about ObamaCare and its effect on jobs.
- Environment: Frances Beinecke, president of the Natural Resources Defense Council, declared Tuesday’s re-election of Obama a major victoryfor the environment. Beinecke also said that the people have spoken and they have chosen to support and continue President Obama’s efforts towards clean air, clean energy, and mitigating climate change. But nowhere could I find any statement by Beinecke on how to pay for all of Obama’s and the people’s environment fiascoes.
- Foreign Policy: At the 2012 Seoul Nuclear Security Summit in March, Obama told then Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that he could be “more flexible” over US missile defense plans following his re-election. Now Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, on Thursday, November 8, said, “We hope that President Obama after his re-election will be more flexible on the issue of taking into the account the opinions of Russia and others regarding a future configuration of NATO’s missile defense.”And let’s not forget Iran, Benghazi, al Qeada, the Muslim Brotherhood, China, and ridding the world of nuclear weapons.
It is rather obvious that Democrats used any means possible to re-elect Obama. Now we US taxpayers will be stuck with paying for the end.
But that’s just my opinion.
Please visit RWNO, my personal web site.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!