The Republican Party: The Party of Pathetic Progressive Cowards

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “The Republican Party: The Party of Pathetic Progressive Cowards”.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Paratisi says:

Look folks, it’s no time to loose faith in the system. Just like the Left has kicked out almost all centrists from their ranks in the Dem Party, it’s only a matter of a few more elections til the right does the same to our back stabbing trolls, known as Rino’s/eSTABlishment Repubs. That being said, you still have to get the message across to the Newly Elected, if you join with the Rino’s… This Will Be Your Only Turn at Politics. You will be Voted out the very next election!

God Bless America!

2. Michael Beck says:

I feel the same way. I am a Republican but first and foremost I’m a conservative. If the Republican Party and Democrat Party are basically one in the same, conservatives should seriously consider dumping the “status quo” and form a new Party. In fact, the Tea Party sprung into being because of the recklessness in Washington D.C. that portrayed establishment Republicans and Democrats as “business as usual” entities and therefore the unofficial Tea Party was a reaction to that “business as usual” mentality.

There are three major Party affiliations in America. Republican, Democrat and Independent. Democrats are perceived as liberal demagogues driving America off a fiscal cliff into bankruptcy and moral decline. Establishment Republicrats are basically Democrats with a different moniker and still willing to spend taxpayer money until America goes bankrupt it seems. John Boehner is one such example. Boehner is a “go along to get along” kind of a guy who smokes and drinks and cries a lot, but does little to push back against the decadent policies that are destroying the country. As a result, the United States of America is going to hell-in-a-hand-basket because of the decadence and appeasement mentality that permeates Washington D.C. and many state governments also.

Congress is literally stuffed to the gills with guys like John Boehner and Harry Reid and the result is “nothing gets done” of any consequence. And the country continues to slide into bankruptcy and excessive moral depravity because our politicians would rather smoke and drink and “go along to get along” than to stand with a backbone to try and save America and serve the citizens responsibly, which their oath of office demands they do, but obviously haven’t.

Therefore, if Republicans are going to continue down the same road the Democrats are taking America down – we MUST fight back. If Republicans refuse to save America then “WE THE PEOPLE” must decide to take our country back from the brink ourselves!

The unofficial Tea Party should become an official political Party and let every person who loves America and is committed to save her, by reclaiming the founding principles that our Founding Fathers fought and died for in order to make America the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE, spark the fire within us that will once again make the United States of America the greatest Nation on God’s green Earth because millions of Americans were willing to sacrifice and dedicate their lives for that noble purpose. Which it seems both Democrats and Republicans are so far unwilling to do.

If Mitt Romney gets into office and morphs back into the liberal politician he most assuredly was as Governor of Massachusetts, then conservatives of all stripes should leave the Republican Party and form a new Party and proceed to systematically take back the country. If Democrats and Republicans refuse to do it then it is our duty, before God and man, to do it ourselves! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! We cannot stand idly by and let America sink into an economic and moral abyss because Republicans and Democrats are more concerned about their “high-society” lifestyles and retirements benefits than they are about America and its citizens.

Once again Mitt Romney has shown he is more concerned about “throwing people under the bus” who he feels inhibits his chances of winning in November, than he is about ethics and doing what’s right for the country. The right thing to do is to stand with Todd Akin who has apologized and made amends for his rather clumsy choice of words and is far more of a conservative than Mitt Romney is and most likely ever will be.

3. JAN BROWN says:

“Let him without sin throw the first stone” doesn’t seem to apply for Akin, honorablly as he has served his state. Was he wrong to say what he did? Absolutely !! He sincerely apologized & anyone ‘listening’ could hear the pain. Understanding the motivation of his ‘opposition’ IT was without doubt a total knee jerk reaction. From a political standpoint it plays in tune for Democrats & the longer it stays on the front page, the better for them. RNC is not going to help fund him, perhaps some of us can….a dollar here & one there adds up & the fat lady isn’t even on stage to sing just yet. Our beloved Nation needs men like him!

4. Bob Brown says:

Bob,This was a terrible mistake by Aikin & just what the dems want to do is splinter us. We did not need this in a battle for our freedom. I was a supporter of Aikin & a Conservative. I think it was a terrible mistake for him to not step down. The dems are going to throw hand grenades, & it will not be pretty! If he was thinking about the country he would drop out. I am not a rubber stamp for the Rep. but I understand that this election is a must, & that Aikin just messed up, & the country may pay for it.

• Bob Russell says:

Throwing him to the wolves over a missatement that he has apologized for and clarified is a coward’s way out. We need courage not more of the liberal RINO cowardice in the republican party. The reason republicrats can’t win elections is this kind of behavior. I have no respect for anyone calling for him to step down. Let’s get behind him,forgive him and forge on. We the People want consevatives but the RINO establishment want only liberals so they want him out. Where are the biblical principles republicrats claim to believe in but really don’t? Dictators don’t care what WE the Peope think and they are showing it once again.

5. Mike Davidson says:

I only Support Conservative Republicans Like Michelle Bachman and the Tea Party the rest have sold out to the Progressive Left

6. Paratisi says:

Well Said. The RNC is Back Stabbing Akin Just like Bachman & Palin. I’ve been asking on many threads if this was a Purposeful attempt by the eSTABlishment Republicans/Rino’s to pull another McCain 2008 surrender.

God Bless America!

• Bob Russell says:

Thanks very much. I believe Akin is the 2012 scapegoat as Palin was the 2008 victim. They are poising themselves to lose and make excuses. I am so tired of these lame republicrats. Please share this with any and all you think might be interested. I hope to get enough people clammoring for better that we will eventually see something worthwhile out of the party.

• Paratisi we think on similar lines about a GOP surrender. From views I have expressed in recent essay I have lost some FB friends, and that bothers me not. I write what I believe, not what they want to hear. Romney choosing Paul Ryan was the only thing that has surprised me in years. Before that I was not planning to vote at all. Now, if the allow Paul Ryan to run with the ball I will vote for the R ticket but I fear they will stifle him as they did Sarah Palin and concede to Obama. This essay was written prior to the Ryan announcement and expresses well what I feel about Mitt and his intentions. http://www.freedomrings1776.com/2012/07/mitt-romneyprogressive-shill.html
      Danny

7. Right On!! This is how I have been responding on Facebook, Twitter, and other sites – but I also think he (Akins) had absolutely NOTHING to apologize for – it’s not *his* fault that the people that heard or read what he said and reacted the way the establishment (AKA *spineless*) GOP reacted, were too dense to understand what he was getting at!

• Bob Russell says:

Chuck, thanks much. I agree with your sentiments, as you could tell from the article. I am so tired of republicrats, who make up the majority of the party. I am a Republican but we are few and far between in the party it seems. Feel free to share with anyone and everyone. Maybe we can get enough people to stand up and make a difference in the party. If not I won’t be a Republican much longer..