Politicians, owners of large corporations and social media, Hollywood elites, and other groups masquerade around the world pretending to care about climate change, abortion, food shortages, gas prices, inflation, and so on. They remain wealthy or even prosper while the people they pretend to care about suffer from their insane choices. People like Pelosi, the Bidens, Bill Gates, Al Gore, Klaus Schwab, and the other far-left nut jobs travel around in their private jets, eating lavish dinners, chauffeured around in bulletproof limousines, and are kept safe with their private security, while you struggle every day living paycheck to paycheck.
They want you to believe that climate change, abortions, food shortages, and supply chain issues are all things they care about. They want you to believe they care about you. They think you are stupid. They believe you should own nothing, and, they believe you need big government to control every aspect of your life. They also think they have the authority to raise, control, and teach your children; after all, they have been indoctrinating them for decades.
The left uses the reversal of Roe v Wade for political gain. They could care less about your health or abortions; it is just a means to an end like all the far-left ideologies. The fact of the matter is that the federal government never had a right to butt into the issue of abortion in the first place. The reversal of Roe v Wade Abortion simply returned the issue to the states where it belongs. To my knowledge, no country in the world allows late-term abortions so why France and others are throwing in their two cents is beyond me. Look at their abortion laws, especially France. Why aren’t these same people speaking out about the illegal intimidation tactics used against the Supreme Court Justices? They pretend to care so much about abortion but where is the outrage from them regarding the 10-year-old child who was raped repeatedly by an illegal immigrant? How many pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and terrorists have they let into America via our OPEN southern border that Biden and the democrats claim is “safe and secure.”
Climate change is another controversy and like so many of the “issues” they pretend to care about, it’s simply an effort to control the masses. Electricity runs on fossil fuels. Electric cars can go approximately 300 miles before needing to be charged with electricity that comes from fossil fuels. It can take 7 or more hours to fully charge an electric car at home. Away from home, the cost to charge, assuming you can find a charging station, is quite high.
The turbines they put up all over the country cost taxpayers billions of dollars and are worthless. At an annual conference in 2016, CEO Tom Kiernan said the wind business is an American success. There’s no doubt that wind-energy capacity grew substantially over time. The growth wasn’t fueled by consumer demand, but by billions of dollars’ worth of taxpayer money. “Not only are federal wind subsidies a colossal waste of money and detrimental to the economy, but they subsidize an industry that is actually harmful to the environment. The alleged goal of incentivizing “green energy” industries is to help protect the environment, but with wind energy comes a slew of environmental problems. For example, it is estimated that wind turbines in the U.S. kill up to 328,000 birds annually, and, last year alone, wind turbines killed 600,000 bats. What’s more, the amount of land needed for wind farms to be effective is staggering. For New York City to be powered by wind alone, every square meter of Connecticut would need to become a wind farm.” https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/nancy-pfotenhauer/2014/05/12/even-warren-buffet-admits-wind-energy-is-a-bad-investment How many people made a lot of money off their green energy, turbine, climate change debacle?
The left is responsible for brainwashing the masses for years with the help of the media. “In a totalitarian state, it doesn’t matter what people think, since the government can control people by force using a bludgeon. But when you can’t control people by force, you have to control what people think, and the standard way to do this is via propaganda.” (Noam Chomsky)
The media uses 10 strategies to manipulate its listeners in an effort to create a docile, submissive and obedient public:
- Distraction – distract you with irrelevant or fake issue so you forget the real issues.
- Problem -Reaction-Solution which is similar to doing a poll. They spread rumors to see how the general public will receive them.
- Gradualism manipulates the people by getting them to accept socially unjust decisions. The key is to do it progressively, slowly, over the course of years. Everything is done under the disguise of tolerance.
- Differing – they convince the public their sacrifices will lead to better things.
- Treat people like children. They don’t want anyone to use critical thinking they want a docile, submissive public.
- Appeal to the emotions. Fear is a powerful motivator.
- Keep the public ignorant and mediocre. Are you watching what you want on T.V. or are you watching what they want you to see?
- Have the masses contribute to mediocrity
- Self-blame. While the media is advocating a lack of knowledge they are also getting you to believe you are responsible for all the tragedy around you at the same time.
- Complete knowledge of the public. In order to control people you have to know everything about them. Sadly technology has advance to the point the corporations know everything about an individual which means they have the ability to know your strengths and weaknesses and manipulate you.
To understand and see the path we are on read:
- Klaus Schwab’s ideals about the ‘Great Reset.’ https://freedomlibrary.hillsdale.edu/programs/cca-ii-the-great-reset/what-is-the-great-reset
- Saul Alinsky’s ‘Rules for Radicals.” https://bolenreport.com/saul-alinskys-12-rules-radicals/
- Yuri Bezmenov lectures on Subversion and Demoralization. https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/08/we-were-warned-now-what/
Agree/Disagree with the author(s)? Let them know in the comments below and be heard by 10’s of thousands of CDN readers each day!
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.