President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Thursday, December 2, 2021
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing, deliver a COVID speech at Walter Reed and attend the National Christmas Tree lighting.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 12/2/21
ALL TIMES EST
- 10:00 AM Receive daily briefing
- 12:45 PM Depart the White House en route to Walter Reed Medical Center
- 12:55 PM Arrive at Walter Reed
- 1:15 PM Visit the National Institutes of Health
- 1:40 PM Deliver a speech promoting the administration’s plan to fight COVID [Live Stream]
- 2:25 PM Depart Walter Reed en route to the White House
- 2:45 PM Arrive at the White House
- 5:30 PM Attend the National Christmas Tree Lighting [Live Stream]
White House Briefing Schedule
- 11:00 AM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream]
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will meet with the Crown Prince of Bahrain.
In the evening, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House en route to the Ellipse to take part in lighting the National Christmas Tree.
President Trump’s schedule for 11/30/17
- 11:00 AM Meet with the Crown Prince of Bahrain – Oval Office
- 4:35 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to the Ellipse – South Lawn
- 4:40 PM The president and first lady arrive at the Ellipse – Joint Base Andrews
- 5:00 PM The president and first lady take part in lighting the National Christmas Tree – The Ellipse [Live Stream]
- 6:05 PM Depart the Ellipse en route to the White House – The Ellipse
- 6:10 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.