President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing on Friday, then have lunch with the vice president, receive an economic briefing, deliver remarks on the economy, and sign two executive orders.
According to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Biden will also call Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The call is likely to apologize for scrapping the economically important Keystone XL Pipeline.
Keep up with the president on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 1/22/21 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
All Times EST
- 9:45 AM Receive Daily Briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lunch with the Vice President
- 2:00 PM Receive Economic Briefing – State Dining Room
- 2:45 PM Deliver Remarks on the Economy and Sign Two Executive Orders [Live Stream] – State Dining Room
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 White House Press Briefing with Jen Psaki [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.