Socialists, Communists, terrorists, and tyrants live by no recognized set of ‘higher’ rules or laws. Instead, they live by ‘ever-changing’ man-made regulations designed by and for the self-aggrandizement of the elites at the top of their food chain.
In other words, their decrees from last week could become illegal next week in order to force people into labor camps and prison. All these forms of rulership have zero ethical standards. People/citizens have no value other than what they can produce for the leaders.
These types of rulers have and continue to murder millions of their citizens – due to disobedience, resistance, or just for pleasure.
Without question, all these rulers have a common hatred: they demand a Godless society focused upon the expulsion of Judeo-Christian values.
Next, they forbid any set of standards or regulations providing recognition of human rights, liberty, or personal freedom. In other words, people become property of the State. Slavery becomes their only way of life.
When we place all these aspects of terrorism into a box, doesn’t it sound just like the Democrats and their media sycophants, today? How long will it be before they come out of the closet and announce they are simply the Domestic Terrorist Party?
Please contrast the above information to the laws and standards revered by most Americans. First and foremost, America honors the principles of Judeo-Christian law/regulations. Laws like, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!”
Next, we complete the Godly foundation with the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. This is a rulership system that stands terrorists on their head. It places people in the driver’s seat and government as the servant – can you guess why elites and terrorists hate it?
Both systems have served America very well since its founding in 1776. It has produced the most successful nation in the history of the world. Today, America remains the envy of the world thanks to President Donald J. Trump.
Now comes the Democrat Party and their media arm to try to convince Americans we have missed the boat. They say we should have been another socialist/terrorist ruled country instead of a Republic. Humm…
Democrats now confirm that until such time that America is realigned to their socialist/terrorist system it would be best for Americans to return to the stone age. We must conform with their green new deal hoax.
Next, they double down on stupid to mandate we surrender all of America’s values, wealth, and achievements. According to Democrats, citizens must be forced to surrender our businesses, combustion engines, guns, cars, trucks, cattle, airplanes, boats, homes, wealth, benefits, and anything else that sustains American lifestyles.
In short, Democrats are not asking for our votes but demanding our votes – or else! One could conclude their mandates for our lives will be to become slaves, penniless, helpless, and return to the stone age lifestyles that they say we should have never left.
Obviously, Democrats are not prepared to offer attractive choices for our votes – just hate everything and everybody. For most Americans with an ounce of brains, this is not acceptable but great news to know they are supporting the reelection of President Trump!
Fortunately, America still has our Constitution in effect, so we don’t have to fear reprisals and we don’t have to support Democrats or become obedient slaves to their elite demands.
America’s basic tenets for American Citizens are despised by Democrats. They trigger massive amount of insanity and emotional stress, so we must continue to expose them to these tenets that have made America such a great nation…
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:2-17
- “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
- “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
- “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
- “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
- “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
- “You shall not murder.
- “You shall not commit adultery.
- “You shall not steal.
- “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
The preamble to the United States Constitution:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
American Citizen’s Bill of Rights:
- Amendment I (1): Freedom of religion, speech, and the press; rights of assembly and petition
- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- Amendment II (2): Right to bear arms
- A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
- Amendment III (3): Housing of soldiers
- No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
- Amendment IV (4): Search and arrest warrants
- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- Amendment V (5): Rights in criminal cases
- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.
- Amendment VI (6): Rights to a fair trial
- In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed; which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.
- Amendment VII (7): Rights in civil cases
- In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
- Amendment VIII (8): Bails, fines, and punishments
- Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
- Amendment IX (9): Rights retained by the people
- The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
- Amendment X (10): Powers retained by the states and the people
- The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Ungodly people, Democrats, terrorists, socialists, and tyrants hate and can never love. Offering a ‘hand-up’ is an anathema to these types.
Godly people understand the importance of love (impersonal – wishing the best for all, and personal – love of family, spouse, children, etc.) and it must be our ultimate quest in life that confirms love always wins.
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!
Romans 13:10-13 Love worketh no ill (no side effects) to his neighbor (others): therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law (God’s mandate for our lives). And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep (stop living in any other mindset than love for one another): for now is our salvation (removal from disasters) nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent (many have slept not paying attention), the day is at hand (we must now awaken): let us therefore cast off the works of darkness (terrorism, bullying, hate, lying, deceit, false witness, maligning, etc.), and let us put on the armour of light (open our eyes to fact and truth). Let us walk honestly (be full of truth and fact), as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness (misleading others and acting like a mob), not in chambering and wantonness (self-serving gain), not in strife and envying (stealing another’s success).