Is it just me, or does anyone else believe Politicians routinely attempt to turn math 101 into calculus 701? Maybe you have heard others explain how a watch is made when asked the time of day.
When anyone does this, they are determinedly suggesting they act in a superior way because we “low-life’s” haven’t the mental acuity to understand. The reality is they are arrogant, and we don’t want to get into watchmaking, just the time of day.
Can anyone recall what Trump supporters were called during the 2016 elections? Yep, baskets of deplorables. Why would anyone paint millions of people with the broad stroke of a brush and not understand the consequences? Again, it can only be due to their arrogance.
Just as Republicans victoriously fought Democrats over slavery, they also fought to provide Blacks with full citizen benefits over Democrat objections. Today, we are seeing a similar dividing by the extreme ideologies of the Democrat Party. It now appears they are unable to help themselves.
After spending years developing technologies, improvements in health care, increasing business and income opportunities, improving race relations, maintaining world peace, and more; why would anyone want to go “backwards?” Well, it certainly would take a unique mindset to even consider it, right?
Now, I don’t want to get into a Bible lesson since that is reserved for you and your Pastor-teacher, but there are some very basic Bible verses that sheds light on what is right and wrong with people in and out of politics.
- When it comes to levying taxes, Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. Exo 20:17
- When it comes to family, Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. Exo 20:12
- When it comes to murder, Thou shalt not kill (murder). Exo 20:14
- When it comes to marriage, Thou shalt not commit adultery. Exo 20:15
- When it comes to speaking about others, Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. Exo 20:16
- When it comes to marriage, If a man also lie with man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination… Lev 20:13
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
In summary, it’s easy to expose sin and it is our responsibilities to do so. Sin corrupts our societies and eventually causes total decay. However, we must never forget God teaches while we despise sin, we must love the sinner. Love can also prove to be tough love because we must never love the sinner and accept sinful ways. It’s critical to understand the use of the word love is not that used in a marriage or family, but “impersonal love.”
Unfortunately, Democrats have no boundaries as to how extreme and silly they will go for votes.
- Even today, Democrats tell us if males wear a dress, apply lipstick, and say he is a girl; that makes it legitimate.
- When bogus Hollywood actors like Bill Nye says there is global warming, it’s legitimate.
- When FBI leadership says President Trump’s election depended upon Russian Collusion, it’s legitimate.
- Democrat leaders say we must eradicate the Electoral College and allow New York and Los Angeles voters to elect our Presidents, it’s a needed change in our Constitution.
- Their illogic stance on welcoming illegals and caring more about them than citizens has lost millions of voters.
It’s obvious Democrats hate facts, our Constitution, and science. None of their proposals are ever open for debate or opposition. It’s always do it our way, shut up, and take it.
After their massive defeat in 2020, it is doubtful their Party will continue to exist. Extreme ideologies are all the Democrats offer but it will never attract the majorities of voters.Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!