- The Mueller Report is a joke
- Everyone knows it. Even Democrats
- Its omissions are more glaring than its content
Here are five key elements curiously absent from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel Report.
1. Who leaked the Flynn-Kislyak conversation to the press?
Authorized to pursue any criminal activity arising from his investigation, Mueller somehow overlooked the felony leak of the recorded conversation between Gen. Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak toThe New York Times. Why?
2. Why were no Obama-era intel officials interviewed for a report supposedly about Russian interference in the election?
From Susan Rice telling officials concerned about Russian cyberwarfare activities to “stand down” to John Brennan’s bizarre interactions with “Five Eyes” allies, Mueller’s report is utterly silent (Hat tip: Mark Levin).
3. Why were Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya’s meeting with Fusion GPS before and after the Trump Tower meeting omitted?
According to Senate transcripts, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya both the day before and the day after her 6/9/16 meeting with Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower.
4. Why no mention of bias and untoward behavior of investigators removed from the Special Counsel?
At least four of Mueller’s investigators (Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith, and Sally Moyer) were removed from the Special Counsel due to various untoward and/or possibly illegal activities. Mueller’s report never explains why, nor how his team addressed chain of custody or spoliation.
5. How can it be that the “hacking” of the DNC server was never investigated?
With all of the various Russian actors named by Mueller, somehow he and his investigators never got around to the original “hacking” of the DNC. According to James Comey, the Democrat National Committee never allowed federal investigators to physically access their compromised server.
This is curious FBI deference to a political entity that one Donald J. Trump was never afforded.
The ultimate #Spygate reference: Timeline of Treason.