They needed her inexperienced enthusiasm to shill a program that no established politician would touch.
DeWeese says that while the label “Green New Deal” has circulated among globalists for years, they have handed it to an inexperienced bartender from New York who became an overnight media sensation. That doesn’t just happen. Ocasio-Cortez is a created product. They needed her inexperienced enthusiasm to shill a program that no established politician would touch. Now that she will take any fallout, the gates have swung open for 45 members of Congress to co-sponsor it in the House of Representatives as Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA) sponsors it in the Senate.
Driving support are three radical groups with ties to George Soros: the Sunrise Movement, Justice Democrats, and New Consensus. According to The New Yorker, the plan was written over a weekend in December 2018. Ocasio-Cortez was included in the effort and chosen to introduce it.
The United Nations introduced Agenda 21 in 1992. In 2000, it launched the Millennium Project with sustainability goals to be reached by 2015. When that failed, the U.N. created the 2030 Agenda. DeWeese asserts that the Green New Deal is the latest incarnation of these Agenda 21 programs.
Parallels between these programs:
- Agenda 21 was designed to control how and where we live, our jobs, transportation and what we eat. The Green New Deal is a tax on everything we do, make, wear, eat, drink, drive, import, export and breathe.
- The goal of Smart Growth plans was to eliminate cars and replace them with bikes, walking, and light rail trains. The Green New Deal’s goal is to ban the sale of new internal combustion engines then to limit the number of new vehicles to be sold. Next are bans on commercial trucking, a reduction in use of airplanes, and raising taxes so the public “voluntarily” reduce their use of transportation.
- Under Smart Growth plans, single-family homes are being replaced by high-rise apartments. Sustainable demands for the exclusive use of unreliable wind and solar power could well lead to heating and cooling being turned off during certain hours. The Green New Deal calls for government control of every home, office and factory to tear down or retrofit them to comply with environmental energy regulations.
- Agenda 21 plans to drive rural populations off of farms and into cities where they’re more easily controlled. The beef industry is a target for elimination with the dairy industry next in line. The Green New Deal calls for a reduction in cattle emissions of methane and a drive to eliminate them by controlling what we eat.
- Agenda 2030 called for “Zero Economic Growth.” The Green New Deal calls for a massive welfare plan where no one earns more than anyone else.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.