To think that Americans could hear such narcissist, self-centered nonsense and not laugh the fool making the statement back to his lair in Chicago is a surprise, but the emotional magic of Obama still haunts far too many dedicated, unthinking followers in America.
Of course, when Obama made the asinine statement he was speaking of himself as being the Messiah that the world had long awaited to bring us to salvation. And the fool man meant his words literally.
So let’s see how Messianic Obama really was by comparing other statements and positions he made, with reality:
- We will lower the rising of the oceans
- You can keep your doctor, period.
- You can keep your healthcare plan, period.
- You will save $2500 a year on healthcare, period.
- America can never again achieve three-percent economic growth.
- We will contain ISIS.ISIS is a JV team.
- Mine will be the most transparent administration in history.
- You didn’t build that!
- There’s not a smidgen of evidence of Hillary’s guilt or misconduct.
- Russia is no longer a threat to America.
- The “red line” in Syria that he failed to enforce.
- Blaming a photographer for causing the deaths of Americans in Benghazi.
- It costs less to get a gun in America than to buy a book.
- Take a gun to a knife fight.
- Illegal aliens will never get government healthcare.
- Illegal aliens will never get welfare.
- Illegal aliens will never get the vote.
- Obama claimed his White House “didn’t have a scandal”.
Each item listed above, and many more examples that I can’t recall at this moment, are examples of Obama’s promised “fundamental transformation of America” in which presidential candidates of the opposing party can be spied on by legal teams of the sitting administration with impunity; in which the FBI can accept wholly made up documents as justification to investigate an American citizen; in which FBI and DOJ employees can band together to undermine one presidential candidate and boost the candidacy of another based on the political attitude of the upper echelons of government and of the administration at the time. It appears that what Barack Obama was talking about with his “we are the ones we have been waiting for” is dictatorship, because that’s what the Democrat party has brought us to the verge of since the election of Barack Obama.