President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then meet with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer in the morning.
Later in the morning, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Springfield, Missouri.
In the afternoon, the President will arrive in Springfield, Missouri and will participate in a tax reform kickoff event and return to the White House.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 8/30/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer – Oval Office
- 11:20 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 11:40 AM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Springfield, Missouri – Joint Base Andrews
- 12:55 PM Arrive in Springfield, Missouri – Springfield-Branson National Airport
- 1:30 PM Participate in tax reform kick off event – Loren Cook Company [Live Stream]
- 2:35 PM Depart Springfield, Missouri en route to Washington, D.C. – Springfield-Branson National Airport
- 5:40 PM Arrives in Washington, D.C. – Joint Base Andrews
- 6:00 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn