President Donald Trump will receive his intelligence briefing, visit a workforce roundtable and deliver a speech before he joins his wife on a trip to the Supreme Court to participate in the Investiture Ceremony for Justice Neil Gorsuch.
The President will begin his official schedule with the Daily Briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
He will then visit a roundtable on workforce development being held by several governors.
The remainder of the day will be spent with the President and First Lady attending the Investiture Ceremony for Justice Neil Gorsuch.
President Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, 6/15/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:45 AM Drop by the Governors and Workforce of Tomorrow roundtable – Cabinet Room
- 11:00 AM Deliver speech on Apprenticeship and Workforce of Tomorrow initiatives and signs an Executive Order – Roosevelt Room [Live Stream]
- 1:30 PM President and The First Lady depart the White House en route to the United States Supreme Court – South Portico
- 2:00 PM President and The First Lady participate in the Investiture Ceremony for Justice Neil Gorsuch – U.S. Supreme Court
- 2:30 PM President and The First Lady arrive at the White House – South Portico