Despite what you may hear from the Mainstream press and liberal pundits and snowflake protestors, Trump has accomplished more in three months than Obama did in eight years. Recently Dick Morris laid out Trump’s accomplishments in his daily column as listed here:
The really odd thing about Trump’s hundred days is that Euclid notwithstanding, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The record of Trump’s hundred days is much better than the sum of his actual achievements. And, in a way, that was to be expected. It is the idea of Trump, much more than the reality of his actual programs, that represents radical change. And it is a belief in the kinds of decisions he will make — more than any specific policy reversals — that is persuading entrepreneurs to invest money, create jobs, and take risks where they would never have done so under Obama.
Look at the comparison between the whole and its parts:
• Job growth up 30% over Obama’s last three months
• Dow up 11%
• NASDAQ up 12%
• Existing home sales up 4%; New homes up 5%
• Illegal border crossings down 71%
• Trade deficit down 10%
• Barometer of current economic conditions highest since November 2000
• Biggest jump in business confidence in eight years
Quite an impressive track record.
But ObamaCare is still on the books. The Border Wall is not even begun. Trump’s signature proposals are still just proposals.
So why the improvement?
It’s that business people and job creators have confidence in Donald Trump. And because, on dozens of different fronts, they can see that there is a new management in town.
EPA: Get Out Of The Way
• Keystone Pipeline approved
• Reversing Obama regs on power plants
• Rolling back vehicle emission standards
• Killed regs on small streams and rivers
Seal The Border
• Banned refugees from terrorist nations
• 5,000 new ICE agents
• No federal money to sanctuary cities
• Big cuts in H1-B Visas
• Rescinded federal orders to local police limiting law enforcement
• Formed task force on opioid abuse
• Ordered study on cutting attacks on police
• Imposed $3 billion in fines for illegal imports
• Ordered flexibility in rules for insurance plans
Draining The Swamp
• Banned lobbying by former gov’t employees for 5 years
• Lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign goats
• Cut two regulations for each new one
• Eliminated rules for federal contractors
• Federal hiring freeze
• Audit of all federal agencies
Good measures to be sure, but hardly enough to account for the turnaround in confidence and business attitudes.
So the real change, as always, was putting Trump in the Oval Office. Trump’s Hundred Days: The Real Story
And after all this, they still call for his impeachment. They are still so upset and can’t believe that they lost with Hillary that they have become completely unhinged. Up until 9 p.m. on election night Hillary was ahead. By midnight she lost and Trump won. This sent the libs into a psychosis and mental hysteria that has set them off unhinged like never before never to recover it seems wanting to change the election results. Never mind all the good Trump is doing, the country be damned. They are like little kids stamping their feet and slamming doors when they don’t get their way.
Get over it people. The new jobs report shows a record 500,000 new jobs have been created since Trump deregulated Obama’s regulations and the stock market continues to soar and he has appointed a constitutionalist to the supreme court and another may come soon. Do you actually think these things would be occurring if Hillary was in office? I highly doubt it. And Trump is just getting started.