President Donald Trump has a busy schedule on Monday starting with his presidential daily brief provided by the intelligence community.
The middle of the president’s morning will feature meetings with former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates, Speaker Paul Ryan, Secretary Price and Dr. Emanual.
Trump will spend mid-day with the vice president and secretary of state.
The president’s afternoon will include meetings with Iraq’s prime minister.
President Trump’s evening will be concentrated upon his “Make America Great Rally” in Louisville, Kentucky.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday 3/20/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with Bill Gates – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Meet with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price, and Dr. Zeke Emanuel – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Presidential Dining Room
- 1:35 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Welcome Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi – West Wing Lobby
- 3:10 PM Meets with Prime Minister al-Abadi – Oval Office
- 3:25 PM Lead a bilateral meeting with Prime Minister al-Abadi – Cabinet Room
- 5:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 5:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Louisville Air National Guard Base – Joint Base Andrews
- 6:55 PM Arrive at Louisville Air National Guard Base
- 7:40 PM Participate in a Make America Great Again Rally – Kentucky Exposition Center [Live Stream]
- 9:10 PM Depart Louisville Air National Guard Base en route to Joint Base Andrews
- 10:55 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn