President Donald Trump will start official business in an afternoon meeting with his Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin who is scheduled for a confirmation vote in the Senate on Monday.
The day will end with a meeting with Casino magnate Steve Wynn and a photo-op with law enforcement officials before the President heads back to the White House.
Steve Wynn had joined Trump’s inaugural planning team in November as finance chairman and was primed to become the next chairman of the Republican National Committee before the RNC elected Ronna Romney McDaniel to the position.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Sunday 02-12-2017
- 3:00 PM: Meet with Secretary of the Treasury-designate Steven Mnuchin – Mar-a-Lago
- 4:00 PM: Meet with Steve Wynn – Mar-a-Lago
- 4:50 PM: Take photographs with law enforcement officials – Mar-a-Lago
- 5:25 PM: Depart West Palm Beach, FL en route to Washington, D.C. – Palm Beach International Airport
- 6:00 PM: Speaks with President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski of Peru by phone