The president will start the day dropping in on the National Governors Association meeting going on in the State Dining Room before leading a listening session with the CEO’s of several American health insurance companies.
President Trump’s afternoon consists of lunch with the Vice President and Nikki Haley before meeting Speaker Ryan and Leader McConnel in the Oval Office.
The president has a meeting scheduled with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in the mid-afternoon.
The president will then dine with regional press affiliates in the State Dining Room to end the day.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday 02-27-17
- 9:30 AM Visit the National Governors Association meeting – State Dining Room
- 10:30 AM Lead a listening session with health insurance company CEOs – Roosevelt Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley – Presidential Dining Room
- 2:30 PM Meet with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson – Oval Office
- 6:30 PM Dinner with regional press affiliates – State Dining Room