President Donald Trump’s Friday schedule indicates a day of speeches and addresses with a few individual meetings in-between, but it also looks like @POTUS will be staying in D.C. for the weekend instead of the Mar-a-Lago jaunts of which we’ve become accustomed.
The President will start the day off heading to CPAC to deliver the first speech by a sitting president since Ronald Reagan.
President Trump will return to the White House just before noon, tape his weekly address and sign an executive order. No other details on the EO are available at this time.
The afternoon will consist of two in-person meetings in the Oval Office.
The first with Governor John Kasich of Ohio, who has been a vehement opponent of Trump both before and after the election.
The second meeting will be with Peru’s President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski relatively early in the afternoon which leaves a suspicious gap in the President’s schedule so check back regularly to see if another event appears on the schedule.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for 02-24-17
- 9:25 AM Depart the White House en route to CPAC – South Lawn
- 10:00 AM Deliver remarks at CPAC – Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- 11:30 AM Arrives at the White House – South Lawn
- 11:40 AM Tape Presidential Weekly Address – State Dining Room
- 12:00 PM Sign an Executive Order – Roosevelt Room
- 2:00 PM Meet with Governor John Kasich of Ohio – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski of Peru – Oval Office