Why Mitt Romney Is So Despicable!
Much is being said in the media about how Mitt Romney is not “likable”, about how he doesn’t “relate well” to everyday people. A lot is being written about how his background makes it impossible for him to relate to middle class Americans. After extensive, intensive, investigative research there is now a Top Ten List to explain Romney’s “unlike-ability.”
1. He is drop-dead, ad-campaign ready handsome, with a statesmanlike aura. He looks like every central casting’s dream choice to be Commander-in-Chief. After years of reality TV, America should know better than to trust good looking people who present themselves as competent and capable. What would Snookie think?
2. He has been married to one woman throughout his entire adult life. During that time he has remained faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and Multiple Sclerosis. If only she had waited until her husband became a viable presidential candidate to be proud of her country the story would be complete.
3. There are no scandals or skeletons hidden in his closet. Give George Soros, Media Matters, MoveOn.org, the DNC and the media time. They will eventually invent a scandal about Romney not having a closet.
4. He does not speak in an obviously fake, southern “black preacher’s voice” when doing so is thought necessary to reach voters. Perhaps after the election Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden will be available to give him pointers.
5. He is highly intelligent, having graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. Oh, and his academic records are not sealed. After he is elected he can seal his records by Executive Order on his first day in office. Then will the media finally love him and hide, bury, or distract away from the story to protect him?
6. He does not smoke, does not drink alcohol, and has never done any drugs, not even during the 1960s counter-culture Age of Aquarius that was all the rage when he was in college. If only he had dropped acid and rolled around in the mud at Woodstock having sex in public like a wild animal.
7. He represents America’s “yesteryear”, when people believed in God, went to Church, didn’t screw around on their wives, sacrificed, and worked hard to succeed. Imagine what a media darling he could be, were he a latch key kid born to a single Welfare recipient mother who had been artificially inseminated, grew up on food stamps and as a teenager served time in prison for selling crack. That would qualify him to be a cultural hero…or land him a hip-hop recording contract and MTV airtime.
He is a family man with five accomplished sons, none of whom have police records or needed to go to drug rehab. Naturally, they were raised by a stay-at-home Mom. How old fashioned. Today that “choice” deserves America’s scorn. If only Romney had set the right example the boys could have turned out more like Bernie Madoff or John Corzine.
9. Oh yes, he is Mormon. Americans need to be especially fearful and contemptuous of a religion that teaches its members to live cleanly, be patriotic, to manage their lives in a fiscally conservative manner, to be charitable, self-reliant, and honest. No wonder Mitt Romney never stood a chance at becoming a pop icon like Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain or Michael Jackson.
10. One more very important point. Pundits keep repeating the mantra that because of his personal wealth, he simply cannot relate to average, ordinary Americans. It must be because he made that money himself instead of marrying it, inheriting it from Dad, winning the lottery or cashing in on a frivolous lawsuit by suing a big corporate conglomerate.
Mitt Romney’s background, experience and trustworthiness demonstrate that he is a proven leader and a fine citizen who is qualified to become President of the United States. America knows what his religion is, that he will not desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or redistribute taxpayer’s money to political cronies through fiscally irresponsible faux “stimulus” plans.
America will not like taking some of the steps necessary to recover from a mountain of debt, but someone with Romney’s extensive business education, experience and background knows how to do it.
I am old enough to remember what the press had to say about the last RR-everything from divorced to senile. Common sense would tell you to look at the crowd sizes and forget the polls. The lsm will do everything in their power to get obozo re-elected as he is their product. I sincerely hope they have lost their influence enough by November.
Guess it’s the ‘prespective’thing, you know the ones Obamanics ‘tell’ us we’re supposed to have. To be perfectly honest, my legs are too long & my brain to big to squeeze into the boxes dem Dems try to put me in. I’m starting to believe that the 1st primer wee librals are given says “put conservatives into little boxes so they, like you, can’t think for themselves’ Bless their lil hearts, they try.
Guess the hokes on them…I noticed that Romney didn’t even have to buy kegs of beer to draw large crowds like B.O. did when he 1st ran..(& he thought Germans came to see him !!lol) Bookdoc is right, they will do anything to get re-elected. My money is on the good looking, well mannered one with self made weaatlth & business savy.!
Are you kidding me? People today wanna believe and will take all the political babble and come to a decision that this guy or that guy is gonna fix this mess.Wake up!The system is broken,the Federal Reserve owns America,Capital Hill,Homeland Security,C.I.A.,Banks,Wall Street,There Running this Country!Don’t even get me started on Congress.Though it’s wishful thinking that 1 guy is gonna fix all this it’s unrealistic,there hands in a way are tied to the corporate America we have sadly become.Just because Romney has a good moral fiber does not mean he’s gonna do any better then the guy that’s in there now.Is this a negative mentality or am I being a realist? As I gave a name to myself..YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME>
Well, golly, I’m not quite sure which you are. Let’s consider this; We know what deception & economical decline we’ve experienced while our Constitution has been shredded under this current occupant of the office…Keeping in mind that Romney wasn’t ‘my’ choice, the majority of Republicans said he was. I figure that at the very least, he doesn’t hate this country & in contrast, he does not believe it’s a one man job….& it’s not an overnite job. Without STEWARDSHIP from those like you & I, nothing will be ‘fixed’ With your help we can move in that direction….Attitudes are contagious…which will you help spread?
I agree, not nearly enough time to start on the hallowed halls of Congress!