I’m Still Looking For The 57 States

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “I’m Still Looking For The 57 States”.

Tags: ,

1. Jerry T says:

only qualified for the position of “Village Idiot.” When his teleprompter shuts down and he cannot utter the words that others wrote for him to say he is then reduced to utter babble. Joe Bidden’s depiction of Obama possessing bravado under fire with raw hardened steel courage almost made me puke. He may be somewhat right when history proves his terms in office look more like something from out of a comic book. He played cards when Osama got his. He slept when he allowed four brave Americans to be murdered. Being a neighborhood organizer qualify s him to be President but being a Muslim cub scout does not qualify him to be a Commander in Chief! True Patriots know who this fraud is and with all your smarts you have no clue.

• Chris Vaca says:

Bravo Jerry, well said. Jon is reading the Conservative Daily News, maybe he trying to learn the error of his ways.

2. Jerry T says:

Chris you are correct and Jon you may be correct in your spinglish. I hate to tell you this Jon because I honestly feel bad in doing it, you seem intelligent. Most educated conservative free thinking Americans understand that your man, Barack Insane Obama is at best no matter how many liberal defenders he has in the media world..is still

3. Derrell Poole says:

You know its really unclear how many States Obie thinks there are. Let’s seeeeee…

He had visited 57 States already. But he still had one to go; Alaska and Hawaii – which I guess is one State. So it must not be 57 States but 58 States with 59 components. Or maybe he made a mistake and meant 2 states to go. And let’s not forget his State of dope-induced intoxication! So maybe it’s Sixty States…

Oh, you don’t think he smokes dope? Are you kidding?! To me his STATE-ments are more like inebriation! (Not that he isn’t Stupid too).

“Uh… yeah. Uh… one more to go; Alaska and Hawaii” Uh, yeah… hey, Joe… pass me that bong.”

Or maybe he was just SOooooo tired from all that Campaigning! Which only means he’s a Stupid WIMP!

4. Jon says:

Sir, I’m not spinning anything. The only thing about this story that bugs me is that Leno is still on television.

5. Jon says:

I don’t know where to start. I guess by pointing out that the punctuation added to Obama’s text was either yours or another Conservative desperate to make the case that a few slips of the tongue over half a decade is the same thing as dumb. What you have transcribes as “If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf — places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs” can just as easily be transcribed as “If we don’t deepen our ports all along the Gulf, places like Charleston, South Carolina, or Savannah, Georgia, or Jacksonville, Florida — if we don’t do that, those ships are going to go someplace else. And we’ll lose jobs.” Try again.

• Chris Vaca says:

You can spin it any way you want those are his own words. Without his teleprompter he is useless. Try again

• Jerry Peters says:

Chris I agree with you, the only person dumber than Obama is Biden. I think they made a picture about them, Dumb and Dumber