Come Hell or High Water I Will Stand With Israel

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Come Hell or High Water I Will Stand With Israel”.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. David says:

People like you make me laugh and cry! I laugh when I hear the stupid comments that comes out of your mouth and I cry when I think how so called Christians support the killing of children and non-military people . I wonder what Jesus would say about people like you? Where is the “Love Thy Neighbor” Jesus talks about? You talk about how you resent your tax dollars going to groups that are desiring peace, Well, I resent my tax dollars going to a country who using them to kill peaceful people! I pray you will see the truth!

• LadyWarrior says:

“peaceful people”?? You are kidding, right? You speak of “the killing of children and non-military people”…. http://youtu.be/iBKGOXfh94c It is YOU who needs to see the truth. But unfortunately, that will probably never happen. You have bought into the lies.

• David says:

peaceful people – non violent people who are christians, muslims & non religious people who are being being killed by rockets that are paid for with our tax dollars.

I would bet your group has not sent one cent to Palestine to help your fellow Christians!

2. Dr. Brad Bryant says:

Then Support Glenn Beck in Jerusalem on August 24 for Restoring Courage and hold a viewing party in your church, school, or home, Subn uo for GBTV.

3. Betty - San Antonio says:

Yesterday, I e-mailed at least 6 elected officials from city to state level protesting the funding to Esperanza Peace & Justice Center and I yet to hear from any of them! I have e-mailed Pastor Hagee that I will stand with him protesting this funding should he decide to do so. Esperanza is a 501 (c) 3 organization and I suspect they have more than once overstepped the IRS definition of what they are allow to do.

• Betty, I am right there with you! I’m contacting elected officials every day, adding the link to the facebook group, along with my personal note. Neither have I received a single response! We just have to keep fighting on! Thank you for being in the midst of the battle! May God bless you!

4. Coyo Flores says:

GO FORTH PASTOR HAGEE!!!!!! I Stand for Israel too!! I belong to Jesus and i love Israel!!! God Bless His People!!

5. Andrea says:

JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY I ALSO STAND WITH ISRAEL! MAY GOD’S WILL BE DONE! LET’S ALSO REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES. VENGEANCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD!

ANDREA
    TENNESSEE

• I completely agree, Andrea. It is often hard to remember that yes, we are supposed to pray for our enemies. It is something I strive to do, but I am not always perfect. Thank you for this reminder. With that being said, I believe we absolutley must call truth what it is and stand up when wrong is being done.
      God bless you!