Obama Reminds Us Not To Salute the Flag During National Anthem

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Obama Reminds Us Not To Salute the Flag During National Anthem”.

Tags: , ,

1. Shawn says:

I am not a supporter of Obama, but we need to please put in quotes somewhere that this is a false statement and not something that the President ever said. I got lots of slack for posting this on my FACEBOOK wall.

• LiberalTerminator says:

Shawn if what you say that you do not support Obama why then have you missed his quote. It is clear from the transcript of “Meet the Press” he is quoted acurately in this article.

Obama said what he said. He does not like our national anthem. So, don’t be afraid of the truth.

Obama’s dislike of American patriotism supports his socialist aganda.

Are you a stooge for him, and you say you don’t support him?

2. Jim Guess says:

I should have added … I despise what Obama is doing to our country. He is the absolute worst president … ever.

However, we don’t need to make up lies about him. There is enough this socialist is doing that is totally true and should scare us to death.

3. Big Pop says:

I’m not in the military, I don’t wear a uniform, but I do stand and place my hand over my heart for our National Anthem.
    Obama sounds like a very unpatriotic president.

• Big Pop says:

I read the Article wrong. My apologies. Still, I will stand and sing the National Anthem.

4. Why, Is Obama even in the whit house.If I had been standing by him and he didn’t salute the flag,It would have embarrased me to death,when I was in school,we stood,sang the anthem,saluted the flag,and had a bible verse read,and I don’t remember any body caring what others thought. Why oh why can’t we do that again.and I’m only 65,What will it be in 20 more years? Think of all the men and women,that gave thier lives for that flag,and this country,And we or some call him the president of this great country,(NOT ME) Sylvia

5. csrdrunner says:

Visit:

I have built this site to expose him for who he really is, hope you have time to visit.

“What luck for rulers that men do not think.”
    adolf hitler

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! See how easily the blind sheep go to slaughter.