President Joe Biden will travel to Ohio where he will give a speech on CHIPS Act spending. Then, the president will head home to Delaware for the weekend.
President Joe Biden’s Itinerary for 9/9/22
Live stream links will activate as streams become available
ALL TIMES EDT
- 9:00 AM Depart White House en route to Columbus, Ohio
- 10:30 AM Arrive Columbus, OH
- 12:15 PM Deliver speech on CHIPS Act Spending [Live Stream]
- 1:35 PM Depart Columbus en route to Wilmington, Delaware
- 3:20 PM Arrive in Wilmington
( * ) – added after original schedule was published
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.