President Joe Biden’s Schedule for Thursday, October 7, 2017
President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing then travel to Chicago to deliver another speech on COVID vaccines. Yeah… a 20-minute meeting and a COVID speech. This dude’s super busy. Why Chicago? Seems like a waste of resources… whatever.
President Joe Biden’s Itenerary for 10/7/21
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing
- 12:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Chicago, Illinois
- 3:10 PM Arrive at Clayco – Chicago, IL
- 3:45 PM Deliver a speech on COVID vaccination
- 5:15 PM Depart Chicago, IL en route to the White House
- 7:20 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing then meet with Senator Tom Cotton.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with the Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, Ronna Romney McDaniel, and then participate in a briefing with Senior Military leaders.
In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with Senior Military leaders and their spouses.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/5/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM Meet with Senator Tom Cotton – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with Ronna Romney McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee – Oval Office
- 6:00 PM Participate in a briefing with Senior Military leaders – Cabinet Room
- 7:30 PM The president and the first lady have dinner with Senior Military leaders and spouses – Blue Room
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.