President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing on Friday then he will deliver a speech, have lunch, receive an economic briefing, participate in a cabinet meeting and travel to Camp David for the weekend.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 5/7/21:
All Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Deliver Speech on Latest Jobs Report [Live Stream] – East Room
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the vice president – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Receive economic briefing – Roosevelt Room
- 3:15 PM Cabinet meeting – Blue Room
- 5:30 PM Depart White House en route to Camp David – South Lawn/Marine One
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Trump appears to be staying out of the public eye on Cinco de Mayo as his schedule has no public events. He boarded Marine one Thursday night en route to his Bedminster, New Jersey home where he is expected to spend a 3-day weekend.
Deputy Press Secretary Lindsay Walters told reporters that the president will sign the omnibus spending bill Friday morning.
President Trump has meetings and calls planned throughout the day Friday, but none are listed on his public schedule.
Check back often as Trump doesn’t stay idle long and this post will be updated as information comes in.
President Trump’s schedule for Friday, 5/5/17
- * No public events scheduled*
- Morning: Sign the omnibus spending bill
- Rest of day: Phone calls and meetings – agenda and attendees not currently available
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.