President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing, sign the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act and deliver a speech.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 5/20/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 2:00 PM Sign COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law and deliver a speech [Live Stream] – East Room
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 PM White House Press Briefing [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will start his public schedule by meeting with National Economic Director Gary Cohn. The president’s morning is unusually empty which may indicate an announcement of some type. (FBI Director?) Then again, the press office may have just omitted the daily briefing that usually occurs at 10:30 just to spite you.
Trump will then greet and meet with President Juan Manuel Santos of Columbia for most of the afternoon.
Presidents Trump and Santos will hold a joint press conference in the East Room just before 4 pm eastern time. A live stream will be made available on CDN.
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 5/18/17
- 12:30 PM Meet with National Economic Director Gary Cohn – Oval Office
- 2:50 PM Welcome President Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia
- 2:55 PM Meets with President Santos – Oval Office
- 3:10 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Santos – Cabinet Room
- 3:45 PM Hold a joint press conference with President Santos – East Room [Live Stream]
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.