President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing, meet with Jimmy Carter, and participate in a “drive-in car rally.”
President Biden’s Itinerary for 4/29/21:
All Times EDT
- 9:00 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 10:10 AM Depart the White House en route to Georgia – Marine One/Air Force One
- 12:55 PM Arrive Jimmy Carter Regional Airport – Plains, GA
- 1:25 PM Meet with Former President Jimmy Carter
- 2:55 PM Depart Jimmy Carter Regional Airport
- 3:55 PM Arrive Gwinnett County Airport – Duluth, GA
- 6:00 PM Participate in “drive-in car rally” – Infinite Center
- 7:35 PM Depart Georgia – Air Force One
- 9:20 PM Arrive White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
We are providing former President Donald Trump’s schedule to compare and contrast the leadership and work style of the two presidents. The schedules are from the same “day” in the administration, not the same “date”.
Former President Donald Trump’s Schedule This Day in 2017
President Donald Trump will start his official schedule by receiving the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
The president will then greet, meet with, and hold a working lunch with President Mauricio Macri of Argentina.
President Trump will then sign an executive memo on aluminum imports and threats to national security.
Completing the president’s official schedule is a visit to the Department of Veterans affairs. The president will sign an executive order on accountability and whistleblower protection while there.
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 4/27/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:20 AM Welcome President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina – South Portico
- 11:30 AM Meet with President Macri – Oval Office
- 11:45 AM Working luncheon with President Macri
- 2:00 PM Sign a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security – Oval Office
- 4:20 PM Depart the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs – White House
- 4:45 PM Deliver remarks and signs an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection – Department of Veterans Affairs
- 5:05 PM Depart the Department of Veterans Affairs en route to the White House – Department of Veterans Affairs
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.