HIPEC for cancer treatment
To date, cancer remains one of the leading medical problems in the world. That is why scientists from all over the world are working constantly on the creation of more efficient cancer treatments. It is worth noting that cancer mortality in developed countries has decreased by 30% over the past 5 years.
Germany is considered one of the leading countries in the use of modern cancer treatment methods.
During surgery, the heated solution of the chemotherapeutic agent circulates throughout the abdominal area, which helps to destroy the remaining cancer cells and prevent the disease recurrence. After an hour, the chemotherapeutic drug is removed and surgeons close the incisions.
Thanks to the use of this technology, doctors have become able to treat advanced abdominal cancer forms.
- This type of treatment has minimal risks for patients’ health
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy is one of the few methods which can be used in children
- It can be performed during minimally invasive surgeries, in order to avoid severe complications
- The anti-tumor effect of the heated chemotherapy on cancer cells is more pronounced than in the systemic chemotherapy
- Side effects of chemotherapy are less pronounced than usual
Reasons to choose Germany
The level of medicine in Germany is one of the highest in the world. That is why thousands of patients from all over the world come here every year for treatment. The combination of up-to-date medicine and experienced physicians makes this country perfect for the treatment. An important fact is that Germany has the best medical equipment, which makes it possible to diagnose diseases at their earliest stages.
Moreover, the prices for treatment in German hospitals are among the most cost-effective.
In addition, German clinics have the largest number of world-renowned doctors from all over the world. That is why you can be sure that you are entrusting your health to professionals.
How to undergo treatment in Germany during a lockdown?
There is a lockdown worldwide due to the COVID-19 epidemic. If you do not live in the European Union, this may cause certain difficulties during planning treatment abroad. However, there is a solution – the medical tourism operators can help you with arranging your treatment abroad during a lockdown.
If you have a confirmed diagnosis that requires immediate treatment, the specialists of the company will do everything possible to arrange your flight to Germany in the shortest possible time and help you with all the necessary paperwork.
Thousands of patients have already received treatment abroad during the lockdown, you can become one of them.
About Booking Health
Over the years, has successfully organized treatment abroad for more than a million patients. There are many reasons for choosing this medical tourism operator:
- First of all, they will help you with all the necessary documents
- The company’s specialists will find the best clinic and the most experienced, physician
- You will be provided with a personal interpreter, who will accompany you during all your treatment and help translate all the necessary information