President Joe Biden will receive his daily briefing, meet with State and local leaders, have lunch with the vice president, attend an economic briefing with the Secretary of the Treasury then travel to Camp David.
President Biden’s Itinerary for 2/12/21:
All Times EST
- 9:30 AM Receive daily briefing – Oval Office
- 11:14 AM Meet with Mayors and Governors on Coronavirus spending bill
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Economic briefing with Treasury Secretary Yellen – Oval Office
- 5:30 PM Depart White House en route to Camp David – Marine One
- 5:40 PM Arrive Joint Base Andrews – Washington, D.C.
- 5:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Camp David – Air Force One
- 6:35 PM Arrive Hagerstown Regional Airport – Hagerstown, MD
White House Briefing Schedule
- 12:30 PM White House Press Briefing with Jen Psaki [Live Stream] – James S. Brady Briefing Room
Keep an Eye on the President at Our President’s Schedule Page.
Please Note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
The schedule is comprised of information available from the public schedule released by the White House and several sources of publicly available information. No sensitive information is used to create this itinerary.
Content created by Conservative Daily News and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.