President Donald Trump will have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, greet the awardees of the 2019 Presidential Award for Extraordinary Efforts to Combat Trafficking, receive his daily briefing, and attend a series of fundraisers.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/29/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrant
All Times EDT
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Greet the 2019 recipients of the Presidential Award for Extraordinary Efforts to Combat Trafficking – Oval Office
- 2:30 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 6:20 PM Depart the White House en route to Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. – South Portico/Motorcade
- 6:25 PM Arrive at Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.
- 6:30 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters
- 7:30 PM Deliver remarks at a joint fundraising committee reception
- 8:25 PM Depart Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C., en route to the White House – Motorcade
- 8:30 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
White House Briefing Schedule
Content created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.