President Donald Trump will meet with U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley during which they will jointly announce her resignation. Afterward, Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
In the afternoon, the president will travel to Council Bluffs, Iowa where he will hold a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/9/18
All Times EDT:
- 10:30 AM Meeting with U.S. Ambassador to U.N. Nikki Haley to announce her resignation [Live Stream]
- 11:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 3:25 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:35 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 3:45 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Omaha, NE – Air Force One
All Times CDT:
- 5:20 PM Arrive at Eppley Airfield – Omaha, NE
- 5:30 PM Depart Omaha, NE, en route to Council Bluffs, IA – Motorcade
- 5:45 PM Arrives at Mid-America Center – Council Bluffs, IA
- 6:30 PM Deliver remarks at the Make America Great Again Rally [Live Stream]
- 7:35 PM Depart Council Bluffs, IA, en route to Omaha, NE – Motorcade
- 7:50 PM Arrive at Eppley Airfield – Omaha, NE
- 8:00 PM Depart Omaha, NE, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT:
- 11:15 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 11:25 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 11:35 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule