President Donald Trump will receive an update on the preparedness and response to Florence then receive his daily intelligence briefing.
In the afternoon, the president will participate in the first meeting of the President’s National Council for the American Worker.
The president will host the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration in the East Room then travel to an event site in Washington, D.C. for a dinner with supporters.
President Trump’s schedule for 9/17/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:00 AM Receive an emergency preparedness and response update – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Receive his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 2:15 PM Participate in the inaugural meeting of the Presidents National Council for the American Worker – Roosevelt Room [Live Stream]
- 5:00 PM Host the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration – East Room
- 6:50 PM Depart the White House en route to event site – South Portico
- 6:55 PM Arrive at event site – Washington, D.C.
- 7:15 PM Dinner with supporters – Washington, D.C.
- 8:20 PM Depart event site en route to the White House – Washington, D.C.
- 8:25 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
White House Briefing Schedule