President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Monday, October 1, 2018
ALERT: Brett Kavanaugh legal defense fund needs your help!
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence.
In the afternoon, the president will present the Congressional Medal of Honor to Ronald J. Shurer II.
President Trump will travel to Johnson City, Tennessee in the evening where he will host a roundtable with supporters and then a MAGA rally. (live streams linked below)
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/1/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:00 AM Deliver remarks on the U.S. – Mexico – Canada Agreement on trade [Live Stream] – Rose Garden
- 11:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Vice President – Private Dining Room
- 3:00 PM Present the Congressional Medal of Honor – East Room [Live Stream]
- 4:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 4:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:20 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Blountville, TN – Air Force One
- 5:25 PM Arrive at Tri-Cities Airport – Blountville, TN
- 5:35 PM Depart Blountville, TN, en route Johnson City, TN – Motorcade
- 6:05 PM Arrive at Freedom Hall Civic Center – Johnson City, TN
- 6:40 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters – Johnson City, TN
- 7:20 PM Host a Make America Great Again rally [Live Stream]
- 8:25 PM Depart Johnson City, TN, en route to Blountville, TN – Motorcade
- 8:55 PM Arrive at Tri-Cities Airport – Blountville, TN
- 9:05 PM Depart Blountville, TN, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
- 10:10 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 10:20 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 10:30 PM THE PRESIDENT arrives the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.