*This post was updated at 4:15 p.m. to add the president’s meeting with the Vice Premier of the Peoples Republic of China
President Donald Trump will have lunch with Secretary of State Jim Mattis then meet with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
President Trump’s schedule for 5/17/18
- 12:15 PM Lunch with the Secretary of Defense – Private Dining Room
- 1:45 PM Meet with the Secretary General of NATO – Oval Office
- 2:00 PM Participate in an expanded bilateral meeting with the Secretary General of NATO – Cabinet Room
- 2:45 PM Participate in the departure of the Secretary General of NATO – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Participate in a meeting with the Vice Premier of the Peoples Republic of China – Oval Office
White House Briefing Schedule
- 1:00 PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders – White House Briefing Room [Live Stream]
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.