Trump At Davos Making America Great Again
President Donald Trump is in Davos, Switzerland meeting with major world leaders and major world CEO’s about the world economy and investing in America. FOX News broadcast him with these leaders and as they introduced themselves and their companies around the table they all pledged billions in America. Most of these companies already have thousands of employees working here already. Anheuser-Bush pledged16 billion dollars here and VOLVO announced they are spending 8 billion to build a new plant in North Carolina. Trump said, “When America succeeds the world succeeds and when the world succeeds America succeeds.”
Trump found a softer way to package his ‘America First’ agenda as he strode through the conference center on his first day in Davos, calling for prosperity and ‘great peace.’
“I think the real message is we want great prosperity and we want great peace, “Trump said after holding back-to-back meetings with British Prime Minister Theresa May and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
“And I think that really is the message,” Trump told pool reporters who trailed him at each scheduled meeting at the gathering of bigwigs in the snowy Alpine town.
Trump also renewed his public pitch for investors to pour money into the U.S. ‘It’s been going really well. A lot of people are coming back to the United States. We are seeing tremendous investment,’ he said. ‘And today’s been a very exciting day, very great day and great for our country.
Trump landed on Thursday in Switzerland, where his outsized personality and determination to push an ‘America First’ agenda was upending the annual Davos conference.
To an extent, the annual confab of billionaires and CEOs was centering around Trump even before Air Force One touched down in Zurich, then flew aboard Marine One to Davos in the Swiss Alps and they all loved him.
You will never see this positive coverage in the mainstream media because they all back the Dems who have nothing to offer. All they know is scandal and name calling. Case in point was on Harris Faulkner’s show on Fox today. She had two people on her panel. One was a very positive and outgoing literate woman who was with a medical technologies company and another was a recurring liberal guy I’ve seen on shows in the past. The woman was all excited and positive about Trump’s trip and what it means for our country while all the lib guy could say was, “The only reason Trump was there was because he’s a narcissist and a megalomaniac.” How foolish and clueless was that remark? That’s all they know is name calling because they don’t have anything to offer. Harris came back at him and shamed him for saying something like that and the guy just sat there with a sad-eyed puppy dog look about him like he knew it was hopeless.
In the meantime Here is a list of all trump’s accomplishments in his first 100 days so far you will never see in the liberal mainstream press and other media:
The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.
* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5% . (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)
The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which was the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.
President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).(As of today it is almost 2 million)
Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.
Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.
NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.
After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:
* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.
The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First
Wait until February when working Americans will see more money in their paychecks due to Trump lowering federal withholding taxes and Trump giving a $12,000 deductible to a single person on their taxes and a $25,000 deductible for a married couple on their taxes. Will the destroy Trump media still blame Obama for all of Trump’s successes? Trump is truly making America great again.