The 45th annual March for Life in Washington, D.C. will begin just before Noon and end with a march to the U.S. Supreme Court.
President Donald Trump will speak at Noon via live feed officially kicking off the rally schedule.
Location and March Information
The March for Life Rally will take place at noon at 12th St. on the National Mall, in between Madison Drive and Jefferson Drive. Following the Rally, the March will begin on Constitution Avenue between 12th and 14th Streets at approximately 1:00 pm.
11:30 a.m. Musical Opening featuring Plumb!
12:00 p.m. Rally Program.
1:00 p.m. March up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building.
3:00 p.m. After finishing marching:
- Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court.
- Advocate for life to your Representative or Senators.
- Visit the March for Life Expo.
Featured Speakers (speaking schedule begins at Noon)
- President of the United States Donald J. Trump, via video satellite
- House Speaker Paul Ryan
- Pam Tebow, mother former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow
- Matt Birk, former NFL player, and wife Adrianna Birk
- U.S. Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA)
- U.S. Representative Dan Lipinski (D-IL)
- U.S. Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- Sr. Bethany Madonna, Sisters of Life
- Metropolitan Tikhon, Archbishop of Washington, Metropolitan of All America and Canada, Orthodox Church of America
- Bishop Vincent Matthews Jr., President of the International Missions Department of the Church of God in Christ
While walking, and riding the metro in D.C. please be respectful of residents and commuters. Let’s show the Nation’s Capital how passionate and polite and respectful pro-lifers really are! Please read these 6 tips for riding the metro.
Do not leave trash or signs on the grounds of the National Mall, Supreme Court, or Capitol. This is our Nation’s Capital and we should treat it with dignity and respect. If trash bins are full, please carry your trash or sign with you until you find an available trash bin.
Do not engage with counter-protesters. Once again, please be respectful of all people and stay focused on the cause of promoting and celebrating life, lovingly, prayerfully, and graciously.