Laura Vitale, from the Youtube series “Laura in the Kitchen”, shows how to make a delicious seasonal breakfast treat – gingerbread waffles. Don’t have a Belgian waffle maker? Check below for the Oster model that Laura uses and some alternatives.
Laura is using the Oster 1-1/2″ Thick Belgian Flip Waffle Maker in brushed stainless. It’s a very affordable, high-quality utensil with fool-proof indicators and controls.
- Simple flip operation for evenly cooked waffles
- Adjustable temperature control for light and fluffy or crispy waffles
- 1-1/2-inch nonstick Belgian surface
- Removable drip tray included for easy clean-up
- Space-saving, vertical compact storage design
All waffle makers are different so check your user’s manual to make sure your waffle’s come out right.