President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Friday, December 8, 2017
President Donald Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing in the morning then have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence.
In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Pensacola, FL.
The President will arrive in Pensacola, FL in the evening and participate in a Make America Great Again Rally.
President Trump’s schedule 12/8/17
- All Times EST
- 11:30 AM Receive his daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis – Oval Office
- 4:35 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:55 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Pensacola, FL – Joint Base Andrews
- All Times CST
- 6:15 PM Arrive in Pensacola, FL – Naval Air Station Pensacola
- 7:00 PM Participate in a Make America Great Again Rally – Pensacola Bay Center [Live Stream]
- 8:30 PM Departs Pensacola, FL en route to West Palm Beach, FL – Naval Air Station Pensacola
- All times EST
- 11:00 PM Arrive in West Palm Beach, FL – Palm Beach International Airport
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.