President Donald Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Palm Beach, FL likely to spend Christmas and New Years at his Mar-a-Lago home.
President Trump’s schedule for 12/22/17
- 11:22 AM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 11:31 AM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Palm Beach, FL – Joint Base Andrews
- 11:48 AM Depart JBA en route to Palm Beach, FL
- 1:35 PM Arrive in Palm Beach, FL – Palm Beach International Airport
- TBD PM Arrive at Mar-a-Lago
- This post was updated to reflect a time change issued by the White House. The president will leave the White House at 11:00 AM instead of 10:00 AM all other times were adjusted forward by one hour.
- Departure/arrival times updated from scheduled times to actual times