President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community. The President will then participate in the minority enterprise development week White House awards ceremony.
In the afternoon, the President will participate in a swearing-in ceremony for Callista Gingrich as U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican (Holy See) then depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol, where he will participate in a Senate Republican policy lunch.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/24/17
- 11:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Participate in Minority Enterprise Development Week White House awards ceremony – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Participate in a swearing-in ceremony for Callista Gingrich as U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See – Oval Office
- 12:40 PM Depart the White House en route to the U.S. Capitol – South Portico
- 1:00 PM Participate in a Senate Republican policy lunch – U.S. Capitol
- 2:05 PM Depart the U.S. Capitol en route to the White House – U.S. Capitol