In The News
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Wednesday, September 6, 2017
President Donald Trump will speak with President Xi Jinping of China, receive his daily intelligence briefing and meet with House and Senate leaders from both parties in the morning.
In the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Bismarck, N.D., where he will participate in a tax reform event [Live Stream] with workers from the energy sector.
President Trump’s schedule for Wednesday, 9/6/17
- 9:00 AM Speak with President Xi Jinping of China by phone – Oval Office
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:00 AM Meet with congressional leadership – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 12:20 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Bismarck, N.D.
- Central Time
- 2:40 PM Arrive in Bismarck, N.D. – Bismarck Municipal Airport
- 3:05 PM Participate in a tax reform event with workers from the energy sector – Andeavor Refinery [Live Stream]
- 4:05 PM Depart Bismarck, N.D., en route to Washington, D.C. – Bismarck Municipal Airport
- Eastern Time
- 8:00 PM Arrives in Washington, D.C. – Joint Base Andrews
- 8:20 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.