President Donald Trump will depart the White House in the morning en route to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) headquarters to receive a briefing on hurricane season.
In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence then speak with President Emmanuel Macron of France by telephone.
Later, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey.
President Trump’s schedule for Friday, 8/4/17
- 10:00 AM Receive FEMA briefing on hurricane season – FEMA Headquarters
- 10:55 AM Depart FEMA headquarters en route to the White House
- 12:30 PM Lunch with Vice President Mike Pence – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Speak with President Emmanuel Macron of France by telephone – Private Dining Room
- 3:15 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:05 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Morristown, New Jersey – Joint Base Andrews
- 4:55 PM Arrive in Morristown, New Jersey – Morristown Municipal Airport
- 5:05 PM Departs Morristown, New Jersey en route to Trump National Golf Club Bedminster – Morristown Municipal Airport
- 5:20 PM Arrive at Trump National Golf Club – Bedminster, NJ