President Donald Trump has a long day planned for Wednesday including two briefings, a school tour, speech and another of his famous Make America Great Again Rallies.
The president will start his day with the daily intelligence briefing and an update on cybersecurity.
President Trump will then head to Iowa where he will tour Kirkwood Community College and deliver a speech at their Agriculture Innovation event.
He will then head to the U.S. Cellular Center where he will hold a “Make America Great Again” rally.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/21/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 11:30 AM Receive cybersecurity briefing – Roosevelt Room
- 4:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Portico
- 4:40 PM Depart Washington, D.C. en route to Cedar Rapids, Iowa – Joint Base Andrews
- 5:45 PM Arrives in Cedar Rapids, Iowa – Eastern Iowa Airport
- 6:10 PM Tour Kirkwood Community College – Kirkwood Community College
- 6:25 PM Deliver remarks at an agricultural innovation event – Kirkwood Community College [Live Stream]
- 7:00 PM Participates in a Make America Great Again Rally – U.S. Cellular Center [Live Stream]
- 8:10 PM Depart Cedar Rapids, Iowa en route to Washington, D.C. – Eastern Iowa Airport
- 11:40 PM Arrives at the White House – South Portico