Starting Thursday, the next few days will be mostly consumed by President Trump’s bilateral meetings with China’s President Xi Jinping.
The president will start Thursday by hosting participants of the Wounded Warrior Ride which is a four-day bike ride in the D.C.-Metro area that uses cycling to bring together veterans from across the country as a sort of physical and mental rehabilitative program.
After the Wounded Warrior event, the president will receive his presidential daily briefing from the intelligence community.
At noon, the president will head to Mar-a-Lago via Joint Base Andrews ahead of a weekend full of meetings with China’s president.
The president and first lady will host a dinner with President Xi and Madame Peng of China at the Mar-a-Lago resort.
President Donald Trump’s Schedule for Thursday, 4/6/17
- 8:55 AM Participates in Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride – East Room
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to Mar-a-Lago – South Lawn
- 2:35 PM Arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida – Palm Beach International Airport
- 6:30 PM President and First Lady have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China – Mar-a-Lago