**This post updated often as new information on the President’s schedule is gathered – check back often**
President Trump begins his public schedule with the presidential daily briefing by the intelligence community.
The president will host business leaders in a town hall on the U.S. business climate at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
President Trump is set to deliver remarks at a union conference in D.C. just after noon.
The afternoon is filled with meetings between the president and his cabinet as he entertains the heads of the EPA, Treasury, and HUD.
The evening’s meetings start with staunch Trump ally Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and the Governor of the Northern Mariana Islands.
President Trump’s Schedule for Tuesday, 4/4/17
- 10:00 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 10:45 AM Host CEO town hall on the American business climate – EEOB South Court Auditorium
- 12:30 PM Deliver remarks at the 2017 North Americas Building Trades Unions National Legislative Conference – Washington Hilton
- 3:00 PM Meet with Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt – Oval Office
- 4:00 PM Meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steve Mnuchin – Oval Office
- 4:30 PM Meet with Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson – Oval Office
- 4:45 PM Meet with Congressman Dana Rohrabacher – Oval Office
- 5:15 PM Meet with Governor Ralph Torres of the Northern Mariana Islands – Oval Office