In The News
President Donald Trump’s schedule for Thursday, April 20th, 2017
President Donald Trump will start his day with the presidential daily briefing provided by the intelligence community.
At noon, the president will sign a Memorandum Regarding the Investigation Pursuant to Section 232(B) of the Trade Expansion Act which will likely require the State department to start a “232” investigation into imports from a certain country (China?) to determine if the quantity or price of certain trade goods (steel?) are detrimental to the United States.
President Trump will finish out his public schedule by welcoming, meeting with and holding a joint press conference with Italy’s Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni.
President Trump’s schedule for Thursday, 4/20/17
- 10:30 AM Receive daily intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:00 PM Lead signing event for the Memorandum Regarding the Investigation Pursuant to Section 232(B) of the Trade Expansion Act – Oval Office
- 2:00 PM Meet with National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Meet with Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni of Italy – Oval Office
- 3:15 PM Lead an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Gentiloni – Cabinet Room
- 3:50 PM Hold Joint Press Conference with Italy’s Prime Minister Gentiloni – East Room
Support Conservative Daily News with a small donation via Paypal or credit card that will go towards supporting the news and commentary you've come to appreciate.